Dear Friend and Fellow Business Owner,
On a regular basis, I commit to practicing “rigorous honesty” with my team.
My hubby, Hotrod, and I tell each other the truth, and confront our financial situation formally, by reviewing the reports, and meeting with our “Bean Team.” Gone are the days where I was in denial (and, let’s face it – lying!) about my financial position. AND IT FEELS SOOOO MUCH BETTER to tell the truth!
Are you in denial about the money?
Are you convinced that you’re not not lying because you don’t really know what the situation is?
Is it time for you to get real about your financial situation?
Sometimes it helps to start the conversation with a safe person and in a safe place.
That’s why I taught a Webinar Series – The Phenomenal Financial Blast – Let’s Get Real About the Money! (My friend, Howard Partridge and his phenomenal team has hosted for us!)
This 8 Part Training Series is recorded and available for unlimited replays for up to a year.
The content is delivered immediately by email once you join in.
I want to help YOU plan for your best year ever in 2019.
Ready to finally get your financials cleaned up and current? With some extra help... and a little tough love from Ellen, you can make 2019 your best year ever.
Here's what we'll cover throughout the series...
Webinar One - What do you REALLY need to know about the money?
FREEBIE! Ellen will lay out the simple plan for becoming a financial powerhouse...and laying claim to your responsibilities. (Hey, it's your money!)
Webinar Two - Getting to KFP
Ellen will share the standard systems, the essential reports and procedures for you and your "Bean Counting Team." Even if it's just you, for now.
Webinar Three - The B Word - Budgeting
This is where we establish goals and a reasonable selling price. So good!
Webinar Four - The FQC - or, How to make money every month!
This is a great way to keep score and make more $. When to expand, and when to cut back? This report helps you make better decisions. One of my clients said, "Once I started to use the Financial Quick Check, I haven't lost money in a month since." How cool is that?
Webinar Five - Raising your prices, and reducing your FEAR
If you are going to charge more, you have to be more. Which is ridiculously easy to do. This will be a fun, creative, lively session.
Webinar Six - Finding the Sweet Spot
Let's figure out which customers and clients are the best fit for you. Smooth sailing jobs with mega-profitability. The score will light the way.
Webinar Seven - Getting Your Team In On the Game
What if they knew the score? I've discovered your team will fix everything for you! I'll introduce Open Book Management and how to use it to play a really big game.
Webinar Eight - What Few Things Make all the Difference
In this last session, we review and share commitments. What will you do that will change everything. One focused action, one or two engaged projects...you could create a positive quantum shift in your business, and your life!
Unlock the POWER of Financial Management! It’s YOUR money. Learn where it is, where it goes…and how to make more of it! Let's make Business UN-complicated!
- Why are you here? There is only ONE answer! Why, How and What do you REALLY need?
- Commit to KFP (Known Financial Position)
- Discover the "simple-dimple" for keeping track of the NUMBER$
- Assembling the Bean Team. Time to fire your accountant? How to find great accounting team members to help you…and NOT hold you hostage.
- The “B” word! - Budgeting is GOAL setting…would you like a simple, step-by-step process for making budgeting EASY?
- Can you triple your prices and keep your customers? Simple marketing strategies for “no complaints” pricing. Ellen will reveal a simple, powerful pricing formula
- Pricing Made Easy! We'll discuss Flat Rate Pricing, Service Agreements…and other pricing options
- “Sweet Spot” Jobs Make it work the first time.
- What does your competitor know? Probably, not much! I’ll share a simple, no-fail formula for creating a SELLING PRICE that will leave you with exactly the $$$$ you WANT.
- Group v. Individual Coaching…